Sunday, March 4, 2012

Any Fun On-line Games For A 13yr Old Girl?

Hello, I am 13 years old and I'm a girl I'm really really bored and I'm looking for a really fun on-line non download game to play.



I don't like dress up games,

I love animals and make up,

I don't like parking games,

Preferably no Cooking games,

and I love scanning things like in the super markets.



I hope this gave you more of an idea of which game to chose for me !



Thanks a lot !



Cody xxAny Fun On-line Games For A 13yr Old Girl?
bigfish.com



shockwave.com



:)
Dragon's Call, the hottest online game nowl. No downloading and no fee.



http://dc.gamedp.com



Dragon's Call is a browser-based fantasy MMORPG with stunning graphics and turn-based combat. The graphic are 2D, yet it's a magnificent medieval theme of art. The battle is text-based as default but we can switch it to animation which is flash based! What sets this game apart from other browser-based games of its kind is its rich gameplay content and visual appeal, and that it encourages players to get involved with the community in real-time. The game features hundreds of class-specialized pieces of equipment, events to promote player interaction, hundreds quests with thousands of lines of insightful NPC dialogue, hundreds of unique animated graphics, a distinct user interface with customizable elements, and several other systems to put twists into your otherwise ordinary RPG. It is highly addictive, with a vibrant community, and awesome random banter.Any Fun On-line Games For A 13yr Old Girl?
Hi Cody



There are great games to play on line that someone turned me on too. There is no download. All you have to do is give your email address and a screen name that you would like to use. The games are so addictive. My first game was "Draw My Thing". But they have many many games that is free and exciting. Look for me if you sign in.



www.omgpop.com



My screen name is SoftP.
Angels Online.

Really good animations, Beautiful sounds, lots of cute creatures to kill, animals like gerbils and wolves to ride on. Great for meeting up awesome people. The GM's are always active and its free.Any Fun On-line Games For A 13yr Old Girl?
heey im 13 too and have the same problem but i found a few on this site that are quite fun...hope this helps xx

www.Games.co.uk

xx lana
When I was 13, I loved the games Habbo and Runescape.
You know, there are so many...



coolmah-games.com



miniclip.com



etc....



hope it heps!
weeworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment