Saturday, March 10, 2012

What are some fun games that my kids can play at a girls 13th Bithday?

My daughter's birthday is coming up and I need some fun inexpensive games they can play. They will be no boys so no spin the bottle. And they will be going to the mall, but what games would not tire them out? Oh and movies? Action or romance is good. And what type of Sushi is good? She really wants sushi but she has never had any, something not to spicy or weird tasting. Thx!What are some fun games that my kids can play at a girls 13th Bithday?
well since there going to a mall, they can break up into teams of 3 or 4 and play a scavenger hunt, tell them they have to find certain things throughout the mall and take pictures of them with either a digital camera or a cell phone camera, me and my friends did this once and it was a blast, there are also endless possibilities with a deck of cards

No comments:

Post a Comment