Saturday, March 10, 2012

Party games and fun things for 14 year old boys and girls?

need fun party ideas for 13-14 year old boys and girls. games.Party games and fun things for 14 year old boys and girls?
they've pretty much outgrown that SO......yeah..um. for a party? music, food, and don't talk much so you don't embarrass, let a 13-14 pick out music, night party, lights hung around, that's a good teen party. invitations called, not mailed hope that helps if it was for a party.Party games and fun things for 14 year old boys and girls?
I remember when I was 14 my father stood me up against the wall and we played "dodgebrick". Thinking about it now, it wasn't very fun, but when I play it with my son I have tons of fun. Of course he bleeds and cries everywhere like a little *****. But you should try, it's great for bonding and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment