Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fun nintendo ds games that last a while?

Hi can anyone list some fun games for the nintendo ds? I want some games that will last a while and are really entertaining (i already know that animal crossing is incredible!). And are there any that a thirteen year old girl would like? I want to get a few for my cousin. Thanks for answering! Fun nintendo ds games that last a while?
Mario Party

Yoshi Island

Super Princess Peach

Wario Touch (I think it's called that)



Basically try the Mario ones, they're always fun lolFun nintendo ds games that last a while?
I'm a gamer. I play games all the time. What I don't do is play a single game for so long that it defies logic. However, I racked up 500 HOURS (ZOMG WT*!?) in Advance Wars: Dual Strike. I believe this game would be appealing to both boys and girls because the graphics are very colorful and the animations are fun to watch.



This game is incredibly good fun.Fun nintendo ds games that last a while?
One game on the top of the list is called The World Ends With You.

Very addictive!!!!!

Puzzle Quest for DS is good.

I know u said DS games, but one game for the Gameboy Advance is Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.

Hope this was helpful!
Harvest moon DS Cute. It's an RPG. you are a farmer who needs to rescue sprites, and try to make a living as a farmer, and get married. Really long lasting game. Never ends.

  • game of thrones book
  • new album releases
  • auto salvage
  • xbox forums
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment