Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What are some fun board games for teenage girls?

I need to know some fun adult board games that you can buy in the UK...I am thinking along the line a cranium and tabooWhat are some fun board games for teenage girls?
I always think of chess and checkers, however the game of Life also is very enjoyable.What are some fun board games for teenage girls?
Check out this list. It's a teenage girl asking advice on which game to get. There are some really good games, here:



http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/1290



I would suggest Apples to Apples, Queen's Necklace, Ticket to Ride, Hey That's My Fish, or Carcassonne. These are all very good games that will not disappoint.
  • walkie talkie
  • mini countryman
  • prentice hall textbooks
  • raclette
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment