Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Fun P.C. Games For 8 Year Old Girl?

I got her Virtual Villagers and she loves it. Does anyone know any other fun P.C. games for girls at that level. Not websites (she knows em all). Any Ideas? Thanks a lot.Fun P.C. Games For 8 Year Old Girl?
At 8 I'd suggest the original sims, it is not as graphic as Sims2. Use discretion. Rollercoaster Tycoon is a pretty fun game. What is she interested in? You can find games related to almost any field. I got my sister SIMhospital when she wanted to be a doctor, and a realestate tycoon game when she changed her mind. There are also a lot of games nowdays that have to do with virtual pets. She might think those are neat. Here are some links:



http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-01鈥?/a>



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_vg/102鈥?/a>



http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_vg/104鈥?/a>



http://www.amazon.com/PC-Games-Kids-Fami鈥?/a>



And of course, when I was 8 I liked the Oregon Trail. But thats old hat now days.
When I was 8 I had 2 games that I played non stop; SimTown and Petz 3 I don't know if they make them anymore but they were the best back then. Good luck with your missionFun P.C. Games For 8 Year Old Girl?
Everybody loves The Sims
Dora the explorer .......... lolFun P.C. Games For 8 Year Old Girl?
Nancy Drew Mystery Games There alot of fun and seem scary but there really not
Not sure of the age level, but a similar game to Virtual Villagers is Escape From Paradise from Big Fish Games.



From the video on the site, it looks good.
I'm not real sure if a P.C. has alot of the same features as a desktop does, but if it does, she can log onto: www.addictinggames.com................ And there's all kinds of really fun games to play on this site!! I even have a tendecy to get really addicted to the new version of pacman, myself!! Smile!!!
Ummm....Grand Theft Auto and Sims Nightlife! lol JK! Maybe....hmmm....TYCOON! There is a line of Tycoon games that are great, like, Roller Coaster Tycoon, Sea World Tycoon, etc! These are great!

No comments:

Post a Comment