Wednesday, February 29, 2012

So I'm a girl and I hate the girl games online are there any fun boy virtual worlds out there?!?

World of WarcraftSo I'm a girl and I hate the girl games online are there any fun boy virtual worlds out there?!?
Well I don't know of any boy virtual worlds.

But, I do know about a World for both genders.

It is called Habbo, it is free to sign up on.

The only thing that costs money is buying the the coins (which you are able to buy limited time only stuff, cool stuff etc.) or buying a VIP or Habbo Club (VIP costs more and both run out of time)

For Example, you can purchase a three month Habbo Club package, for say $30.00 it only lasts for a certain time.

If you buy either VIP or the Club package it only lasts for the time above the price.

With these packages you will get Limited Edition items and other items.

When buying coins you will get say 139 coins for $50.00 or so.

In the Habbo game you can do many things such as, Go to events, go to official rooms, makes avatars or dress your person.

There is a huge selection of events to go to like Schools, airports, army and various other places the people of Habbo make.

The official rooms sometimes have Avatars that were programmed to talk to you.

When you are dressing your avatar, you have a large selection of clothing from T-Shirts to skirts to hats.

I play this game myself and there is so much you can do on the game!So I'm a girl and I hate the girl games online are there any fun boy virtual worlds out there?!?
gamedmoz.org

No comments:

Post a Comment