Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whats a FUN girl game 4 the ps3 ?

Ok so i want a girl game 4 the ps3 cuz my brothers always play gun games and the only game tht i actually like is Little Big Planet and im getting bored of it. So i want guitar hero but thn thy would play it 2 i want a game tht thy wont like since thy do tht 2 me but my mom said its best 2 get guitar hero so evry1 can play but i dnt want tht i do want guitar hero but i dont want m brothers to play the game 2 or am i just being mean ? and is guitar hero or rock band better 4 the PS3 ? what r good girl games ?Whats a FUN girl game 4 the ps3 ?
Call Of Duty World at War



ITs a brilliant game and the Campaign mode scenes are very suitable for girls.Whats a FUN girl game 4 the ps3 ?
rock band is better than GH but a great game for girls and you are sure to love is the sims 3!

Report Abuse

Whats a FUN girl game 4 the ps3 ?
On call of duty: world at war theres an option to play this game called nazi zombies, its super fun an to my surprise my chick enjoys the game more than i do!! i mean seriously we both fight over who gets to play next, i must admit thats its a super kewl game. She loves it an im finding out there are more an more girls playing everyday! so hey why not give it a shot a who knows you might fall in love too.. peace
Honestly, I personally don't think that they have games specifically made for girls...Unlike Little Big Planet that you mentioned...I loved LBP..The next game that I played was actually my husbands and it was Assassins Creed 2...I have Rockband, I have played Guitar Hero and I think that Rockband is way better...You just have to find your own personal feel for games Good luck :D

No comments:

Post a Comment