Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What are some fun and exciting birthday party games for 11 yrs old girl?

If there are any please type or copy and paste the instructionsWhat are some fun and exciting birthday party games for 11 yrs old girl?
I dont know the maturity level of 11 year olds nowadays...but in my time...my mother did some nice things for my birthdays...I hope this helps:



1) we baked cookies and decorated them ourselves with, sprinkles, icing, etc making faces, or pretty patterns.



2)pass the parcel a classic but they can have prezzies like lip gloss or stick on earings



3) karaoke is always fun...and my niece who is around that age loves high school musical..which could be a good karaoke dvd



4)another thing we did at my parties was buy blank puzzles and draw out own pictures on them with markers, then they can break them up and pass them around for other friends to build and see the picture



5)also you can get small plaster statues and paint those to keep busy and they can take them home in their baggies



6) If all else fails have nice food..some pop music and games like uno, scrabble, operation, monopoly out for them to play and a movie running



Good luck and I hope she likes itWhat are some fun and exciting birthday party games for 11 yrs old girl?
You could have a treasure hunt. In the box you could have things to decorate each others toenails or them things. Have a pillow fight and/or making pizzas. You could go to the movies. Just to let you know i think RaGdoll deserves the 10 points. She has some really good ideas! I can't give her a thumbs up 'cause I am level one but you can give her the best answer. Because i surrre think she deserves it. I dont need the 10 points but i will be happy if i get them. I can answer lots of other questions anyway. Oh and RaGdoll i need to ask you a question. Could i use your ideas? for my xanga web? I will write that you gave me the ideas. Please comment me on Xanga to tell me if i can or i can't. here is my address:

http://www.xanga.com/PartyPersonPP
  • publishing companies
  • mopar
  • edelbrock
  • Buick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment