Saturday, February 25, 2012

What are some fun gameboy games for 10 year old girls?

My daughter enjoys playing her gameboy advance very much and I want to get her a fun game for it this Christmas. I don't really know any good gameboy games for a 10 year old girl though. Can you help?What are some fun gameboy games for 10 year old girls?
How about Pokemon? I used to play it alot until I succumbed to peer pressure. Apparently when a 21 year old plays Pokemon, it is deemed as 'so uncool' :D



Anyway, here's a website you can go to and check all the GameBoy games: http://www.gamespot.com/gba/index.html?t鈥?/a>



You can browse the games sorted by its genres or by its title (scroll to somewhere in the middle of the web page for this). And the website also provide game ratings, screen shots and such.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment