Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fun Wii games for a 13 year old girl?

I have 3 brothers... so most of the Wii games I have are boyish games I hate. The only ones I like are Mario Kart and Wii Fit.

But my birthday is coming, and I want to buy a Wii game for myself! What are some games you think a 13 year old girl would like?Fun Wii games for a 13 year old girl?
i love mario kart and wii fit. i suggest the following:



Animal crossing

sims 2 castaway

Dog Island %26lt;--- BEST GAME EVER! %26lt;3 its so cute

Sing It (any version you want, i personally like Disney)

Mario Galaxy

Mario Party 8

Paper Mario

My sims

My Sims Kingdom



Well i cant think of any more right now but i hope that is helpful :D happy Birthday :DFun Wii games for a 13 year old girl?
wow.. you dont even know what games you like? we can't help you there hun.



you have different taste everyone does
  • florida drivers license
  • translator french to english
  • traffic cameras
  • bubble pop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment