Saturday, February 25, 2012

Give me some good fun computer games for a 12 year old girl and a 7 year old girl to play?

Something like DX Ball - reminds me of Pacman and Atari from my days - clean fun, no education, no mind, no complications, fast moving



shud be easy to downloadGive me some good fun computer games for a 12 year old girl and a 7 year old girl to play?
I'd suggest going to omgpop.com It has TONS of cute and really fun games that you can play with other people. And there's also miniclip.com and mostfungames.com. I've played these from these websites when I was in elementary and jr. high.

And clubpenguin is definitely one of the most popular but safest online games for young kids.Give me some good fun computer games for a 12 year old girl and a 7 year old girl to play?
Well I like

Yo arcade

It has a lot of cool games( ps I'm twelve) I'm also a girl I no what I like



Or

Flo on the go

It's a fast acting game of waitricing(?), there r over 20 levels on each download and I endless round (there r 2 discs)

No comments:

Post a Comment