Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hey im stuck babysitting a 4 year old girl any fun games i can play with her online?

i tryed

disney- didnt like it.

pbs kids- didint like it.



im looking for something with maybe animals.. letters.. like thatHey im stuck babysitting a 4 year old girl any fun games i can play with her online?
I'm a kindergarten teacher and we use the website www.starfall.com. It has a page with letters with cute and educational activities. Make sure you click on the vowels at the bottom. My kids love the songs.
I was goint to suggest the website above. My daughter loves it. Also you could try NickJr. if she likes Dora and stuff like that.Hey im stuck babysitting a 4 year old girl any fun games i can play with her online?
Try noggin.com

veggietales.com

nickjr.com

barbie.com



Actually, if you go with Barbie you will definitely have to play with her because some of the game require the ability to read. The myscene games are easier and my daughter, who is six now, has been playing on these sites since she was four and loves them.
well my 4 yr old is not into computer games or video games she likes board games though also loves littlest pet shop and little mermaid if that help all little girls love princesses also you might want to consider that she is not into computer yet or video type games 2 young!!!!Hey im stuck babysitting a 4 year old girl any fun games i can play with her online?
My three love http://www.noggin.com (Pinkie Dinky Doo would be great for a 4 year old!)

They also http://www.nickjr.com

Yahoo also has a kids game page. Good luck!
nickjr.com is great
deck of cards. go fish, war, and crazy 8s.
Fisher-Price has a good site with games on it. I've used it with my son
The last thing you need to do with a 4 year old is sit them in front of a stupid computer. They need human interaction - not an electronic babysitter!
new to this...and I have the same question for my 3 yr old daughter...share any good answers to sidesbk03@yahoo.com??
PBSkids is a good one. My 4 yr old grandaughter loves it.
Maybe you shouldn't be babysitting if you feel "stuck" doing it. It doesn't sound like you even want to be there. Maybe this is why you want to occupy her in front of a computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment