Sunday, February 19, 2012

What are some fun video games for a girl for XBOX 360?

We have a new system and my bf has Halo and other stuff...

I'd like a game too.. LOL. What about us women?



Aren't I roaring loud enough?What are some fun video games for a girl for XBOX 360?
i would go with The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion. my sister brother and i all love that game. its so fun and has a lot of gameplay so u wont have to buy a new game for a while if u get oblivion. its only $30 buti reccomend getting the goty edition because it has a bunch of extra content!! HOPE THIS HELPEDWhat are some fun video games for a girl for XBOX 360?
It all depends on what you like as far as different categories of gaming. I'm assuming that you don't like Shooters since you boyfriend has Halo 3 and you are asking this question. I'm also assuming that you don't like sports games because you are a girl and most girls don't. The only other category really is action/adventure. To split these categories in to 2, there are retarded Japanese role playing games that are horrible, games such as Eternal Sonata and so on. Your other choice would be a action game such as Assassin's Creed. I would recommend you give that a try. Oh there are also airplane games but they suck. Maybe try Guitar Hero 3, that's a fun game. Remember there are also classic games you can download in the XBOX Live Arcade section. If all else fails, you can buy a game the makes the rumble pack in the controller vibrate a lot and shove it between your legs. If I were a girl, I would try that. Ain't No shame in my game. If you don't like my suggestion try stopping at www.gamespot.com and browse away.What are some fun video games for a girl for XBOX 360?
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment