Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun games for a 13 year old girl for nintendo ds?

i like games like Super Mario Bros and nintendogs. cooking mama is also one of my faves. what are some fun games for me since im bored with the ones i have now.Fun games for a 13 year old girl for nintendo ds?
im 12 and i like the tamagotchi games, they have 3. and animal crossing =] hope this helped! and i also loooooove mario games!
Any of the professor layton games such as Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box that game is very popular, The game is simple yet not too simple and is very fun with movie like clips after solving some puzzles. I would check the trailer out on any sites such as ign.com, gamesradar, etc.Fun games for a 13 year old girl for nintendo ds?
If you're a Mario fan: Super Princess Peach.



(Not my favorite, just looking from a girl's perspective.)
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games (2008)



I love that game! I got it last year for Christmas. It's SOO much fun!Fun games for a 13 year old girl for nintendo ds?
Grand theft auto or hitman 2. No jk monkeyball is thee best game for any age male or female
get like nintendogds and like other girly stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment