Sunday, February 19, 2012

What are some fun games to play in class with a girl?

So we're in class (high school juniors), we're not doing anything. The conversation is dead. The girl I like tells me "I'm bored." I'm absolutely clueless. We could talk, joke, play tic-tac-toe, what else?What are some fun games to play in class with a girl?
Play Eye Spy but be clever. For the clock say i see lines that last the whole day long, even compliment her: I spy with my eye something radiant,........ your smile. Something back and blue and mesmerizing, ....your eyes. Something hard as wood, .... this hardon.What are some fun games to play in class with a girl?
Just keep it fun and make her laugh. I love keeping a smile on womens faces. Hey, also try thumb wrestling. Great way to make contact with her. Let her win half the time. What about truth or dare?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment