Sunday, February 19, 2012

My girl is turning two in April 10. What theme should I use? Any ideas on fun games and activities for toddler?

I had strawberry shortcake last year and it was kinda wack cuz we just had goodie bags and a pinata but no games. people were bored out their heads. I need something fun and unique.My girl is turning two in April 10. What theme should I use? Any ideas on fun games and activities for toddler?
* Get one of those small kiddie pools and put it in your living room and fill it with balloons. Allow the children to sit in it and "swim through the balloons." Use those smaller balloons and don't over fill them.

* Have them hunt for buried treasure. Hide pennies in a sand box and have them try and find the pennies.

* Have a color themed party. Have all the children come dressed in a certain color and decorate with that color too.

mellow yellow

purple party



Just a few ideas I've used in the pastMy girl is turning two in April 10. What theme should I use? Any ideas on fun games and activities for toddler?
Maybe you could do a Disney princess theme and it could be a dress up party and have fun cool games a pinata goodie bags maybe you could put confetti in the pinata! :D OH THERE ARE THESE EGGS THAT HAVE CONFETTI IN THEM AND U SMASH THEM ON PEOPLES HEADS IT DOESNT HURT AND ITS REALLY FUN!My girl is turning two in April 10. What theme should I use? Any ideas on fun games and activities for toddler?
you could also play pin the braclet on the princess, or have a scavenger hunt in the yard or egg toss, apple toss, coloring contests.



ect.. but have prizes for the winners!
Well for a two year old, it's got to be easy and involve lots of energy and activity. How about a dog party? Here are some tips on planning a great party:



How to Plan a Child's Birthday Party

http://www.ehow.com/how_4788328_plan-chi鈥?/a>
  • vance and hines
  • walkie talkie
  • dragon age 2 best
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment